Unified Communications is a real-time integration of multiple electronic communications methods in to one singular service on your PC.
Unified Communications enables your business to communicate through;
- Video Conferencing
- Web Conference Calls
- Voice Conference Calls
- Desktop Sharing and Collaboration
- Instant Messaging
Additionally, UC allows for the mixing of technologies, such as:
- Receiving a fax as an email attachment
- Voicemail as an email attachment
- Using calendars to schedule and execute conferencing
- Bringing your office phone number on the road with you
- Enabling Presence functionality to facilitate
Applied Software Technologies has been implementing and using Unified Communications for over a decade and is uniquely qualified to help you implement your own UC solution. We proudly offer Microsoft Lync Unified Communications Server. Please click here for more information on Microsoft Lync.